LASH EXTENSION INFORMATION
PRE AND POST CARE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Go natural. Come to your appointment with clean lashes and no make up. If you wear contacts be sure to take them out and bring your glasses if you need them.
2. Lather rinse repeat. You cannot get your extensions wet for 24 hours so plan accordingly. If you need to shower or heavily wash your face make sure you do so before your appointment.
3. Skip the gym. Avoid that yoga class or long run for at least 24 hours. Your lashes need time to set.
4. Low fat is in. Do not use products that contain oil while you have extensions. Oil can start to break down the bond of the glue. To clean your lashes use an approved lash extension cleanser.
5. Dry, dry, dry. Heavy humidity can decrease your retention. Avoid long hot showers and steam rooms to help your lashes lash longer.
6. Detangle. Gently brush your lashes out daily with a lash wand. Your lash stylist will give you a new lash wand with every fill. It is important to rotate them frequently to avoid bacterial growth.
7. Wear them proud. Try to avoid eye make up and mascara. Some eye make up ingredients can decrease the life of your extensions. With those long, gorgeous lashes who needs it anyway?