AIRBRUSH TANNING INFORMATION
PRE AND POST CARE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Scrub a dub dub. Gently exfoliate the day before your service. Dry rough patches of skin tend to hold more color. Exfoliating gloves, salt & sugar scrubs will help get your skin smooth for the best airbrush application.
2. Smooth it out. Shave or wax before your service. If you decide to wax make sure you do so at least 24 hours before your tan.
3. Go bare. Avoid lotions, creams, and deodorants. These could interfere with the spray tan properly adhering to the skin.
4. Get comfortable in your own skin. Most clients tan in swimsuits, underwear or nothing at all. Don't forget this is not a boudoir photo shoot. Leave the lacy lingerie at home.
5. Tight isn't right. Wear dark loose, comfortable clothing.
6. Dehydration is key. Do not get wet after your service. Shower in the allotted time for each type of tan. Express glow: 1 to 4 hours depending on your desired level of darkness. Glow: 6 to 8 hours or overnight. Avoid pools, showers, water fights, and the rain.